Saturday 29 March 2008

Work Plan for Saturday, 29 March 2008

Lots of little changes done today. I have fixed the WASD movement key problem(where WASD reset chat boxes) by disabling key listeners once the mouse has left the quest.sm3

At the moment, it will notify you with a small message.

The other thing I've done is to improve the profile page action menus. What is that? Well, it is the drop-down menu in the top-right of every player's profile page.

When you mouse-over it, the list grows.sm1

 

 

 

 

I have placed a small shadow on the bottom of the menu, whilst in the minimised state.

sm2As you can see, it is styled to be similar to the menu bars on every page already.

I will be waiting until I am sure there are no serious bug reports before making the change permanent.

One more thing - I may be putting icons to the left of each option in the list too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would just like to say i was wondering what you have been doing recently its just that as of the 28th jane there has not been an update to the blog

no said...

I will be posting here again soon.

I was very busy with other projects - it made sense not to make a mess on this blog about them.